Saturday, May 12, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

1. Boat Rides
Graysen went on her first boat ride. I was pretty sure she was going to have my love of water and being outside already. She loved it. The only thing she didn't like was having a life vest that was too big.
2. Bed Head
 Shawn calls her fuzzy head sometimes. Those days are about to be over because she is starting to get some serious bed head when she wakes up.
3. Bathing Suit Bottoms
 If you know me at all you know I love little kids bathing suit butts. They are just so cute. 
4. Book Time
Look who loves her books. She brings them to you to read to her. I am really hopeful she will be a reader.

5. House Starts  (especially mine)
 Our house finally started. Graysen has already been to play in the form set.
6. Milestones
Shawn celebrated a birthday and we celebrated our 9 year anniversary in the last two weeks. We stayed out and had a party until..wait for it... 8:30 on his birthday. We were so tired from moving and our garage sale and the craziness of our work schedule we barely made it through dinner. It worked out nicely because G was still up when we got home and she got to help Daddy with his presents.