Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March happenings and Graysen's attire

We went to an Easter Egg Hunt at Anna Claire's house
 and Graysen hit her first piñata. She now asks to get one every time she sees one.
I the pleasure of taking Chris to see the love of his life-Lebron James. I love creating experiences for people and I think I had more fun that him watching his joy at being so close.
 We always have a great time together and he is one my favorite sports fans in my life.
 She adding her special touches for dance this day.

 That is a dress that is probably a little too short to wear for a bike ride.
 We had a visit to see Catherine.
 Santa brought a special delivery in March. He knew what had happened to Gus Gus and brought his brother for Graysen to watch over.
 She decided to name him Gus Gus as well. We are in love.
 St. Patrick's Day dance fun.
 She has started to really help me in the kitchen. She sees me start to do things and pulls her pink stool over and jumps right in. It is the best.
 Dress-up
 We had a fun night out celebrating Ashley's birthday.

 Shawn and I even managed to stand together for about 5 minutes to take a cute picture.
 Hot tub nights have been in full swing this month.
 And so has fro-yo



 We sponsored a super fun Junior League event.
 and watched Ashley walk the runway.
 Daddy helped Coach Lee with a soccer game-meaning he pretty much stood on the sideline and look terrified. Just kidding, he did great!
 These cuties watched the new Cinderella movie at Lucy's birthday party.
 Sam had a family shower.

 The Hansbergers had us over for dinner and Shawn dressed up for the occassion.