Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Disney Day 2


We were all ready for day 2.

We didn't let a little rain stop us as we headed into Hollywood Studios.

Kisses for Isaac.
It really wore her out.

I kept these two while everyone else went on tower of terror. I have already crossed that off my list and was HAPPY to let everyone else have a turn. It started out easy because they were both sleeping.
She woke up.
Then he woke up.
They started out slowly.

And then really warmed up.




We had the most amazing lunch at this place. It was so amazing I can't remember the name of it but it is a boat in the middle of Hollywood Studios. You are going to want to avoid it unless you really LOVE fancy mustard-and I mean love. Uncle Jer-Bear had to clean-off lots of hot dogs.
Shawn had the camera while we were in line. You never know what you are going to get.


The girls in their matching shirts.



We had dinner reservations at our favorite place in Disney so we headed over to Epcot.

I had been looking forward to Via Napoli since we decided to go. It was as good as I remembered.



Graysen really bonded with Thomas on this trip. 


Good night hugs.

Isaac got a kiss of course.
He seemed to like it.
And a good night smile from my ride buddy.