Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I might have a favorite Liardon kid....

Shhh...I know I'm not supposed to have a favorite. I tried...really, but I just can't help it. Before Disney a certain curly haired red one held a special place in my heart, but after seven days with this five year old I am smitten.

Look at the shear excitement on her face as the plane was about to take off.
She is pure joy to be around.
She is thankful for whatever happiness occurs in her day.
She is a very pretty princess.(They all were....we had the prettiest princesses at the ball)
She is an awesome picture taker.

She plays well with everyone.

She and my nephew are the sweetest children to Graysen.
Little G is very smitten as well.
I was so honored to be her ride pal on our trip. She would occasionally allow other people to join our space too.

She is a champion lollipop sucker. Such determination to finish.
I feel very blessed to know a child with such an awesome personality. She is beautiful on the inside and out and I hope she teaches Graysen a thing or two.