Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my

I love my sister-in-law. Shawn and I want her to move back to Houston so badly. I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS MARISA. I love that we have daughters that are 4 weeks apart. I love that we have no competition between us and just want all of our kids to grow up with more love and support than they will ever need. I love talking to her about parenting and asking questions and hearing what she has to say....so I was very happy she came down for the weekend. It takes alot to travel with a 2 year old and a 6 month old alone, and I know the whole family was happy she came. We decided to take the kids to the zoo. Friday was a beautiful day, and the weather was almost perfect (and by almost perfect I mean 85 in October, and a serious mosquito infestation but it could have been much worse).



It took forever to load up...
She was so happy to be out of the car and in her stroller.
Cousin exploring
I was so happy she was good in her stroller. I have been worried about Disney but she loves sitting and watching.
The curly haired crazy one gets a lecture.
Cousin love

It was Leila's first time on the carousel.
Who knew there were such great slides at the zoo?

She loves her Aunt.
This would have been a great picture spot had we not been so tired.
Houston has paddle boats?
Daddy came home from work and got to see his niece too.
They still aren't tired.....