Saturday, January 31, 2015

Graysen's January Style

Graysen is very picky about what she wears. I learned very early on that I had to give up on the perfect outfits I had planned in my head. She has an opinion and she will share it. She will also scream and cry and refuse despite all pleading or any type of disciplining. It has been difficult to deal with it. I let her be her own person as much as I can and try to guide when we have an important event. She is so cute and creative I am going to try and post pics in a monthly blog.

 Pajamas and a crown to the movies
 School outfit
 School outfit
 Play-time before nap-time
 Marrying Isaac in her wedding dress
 "My lipstick is perfect."
 Doesn't everyone go for a bike ride in faux fur and a dress?
 She definitely dressed herself for a play-date at the Liardons
 Top Golf attire
 Tea drinking
 Church wear
 Watching the airplanes at lunch with friends (notice everyone else in long sleeves)
 Movie date
 Who knows?
 Pedi-time with Daddy
 Doing dance at gymnastics
 Walking by our house
 Cheering on Mommy on a Saturday morning
 Play date with Anna Claire
 The last day of January concluded with this pretty number.