Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Weekend

We had a group effort for a friend Easter Egg hunt this year.

The gazebo area worked great for the big kids.
The prize tables
Pat made a super cute cake-I didn't want to cut it.


Grandpa and Catherine
I did bunny hair for Graysen and I but never got a picture of both of us together.
The lifeguards looked a little stressed. There were 31 kids in the pool at one time.

I guess this was the color for Easter.
We woke up early on Easter so I could work the 9:00 service. I loved seeing all our kids in the children's ministry and as usual the church did a great job with the message.

The Easter Bunny visited us while we were at church.


Here are a few more cute pics from my camera at the Egg Hunt.




I love this pic of me with my Sunday kids. It has been such a blessing to spend Sundays watching this group grow in their love for Jesus.
We headed over to the Sharp families house on Easter afternoon.