Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Disney On Ice

This weekend we took Graysen to see Disney On Ice. She has been obsessed with princesses since we got back from Disney so I was excited to watch her reactions. She also associates princesses with the Liardon's so she was looking for Lucy and Rose when we got out of the car. 

 He really is her Prince Charming (mine too)

 We could have just rode the escalator up and down and saved lots of money.

 I love watching her faces.



 You can tell Mommy was excited to see Arielle too.
 Watch the Daddy entrapment happen.
 Pleaseeeee Daddy!
 Success


 Everyone needs some $6 Mickey Mouse marshmallows.
 She is a little obsessed with make-up so we had her face painted. I was once again amazed that my child who never sits still quietly sat and let this happen to her.
 Lipstick?


 I had a moment of excitement over one day watching her walk through these doors for a football game.

 Happy girl on her way home!