Saturday, June 16, 2012

Abigale's Baptism

We had a great day celebrating the baptism of the newest addition to the family.
 I love baptismal gowns with a history and Abigale's was the one that Lisa wore for hers.
 She is so beautiful. I know everyone says that about every baby, but seriously, look at that skin.
 Leila gives AWESOME hugs. She puts everything into it.
 Cousin love waiting for it to start.
We were very lucky to have such a great view of this special moment.



 The one year olds had been on their best behavior, but by the end of the 2nd hour they needed some new scenery.
She was perfect through it all, 
 and had lots of love from our family.



 As soon as we got to lunch I got my Abigale time in. She is my little buddy. I have a feeling we are going to be good pals.
 Silly Grandma
 "Um, I was good. Where is my food?"
 I had to give her up so Aunt Marisa could hold her too.