Sunday, August 14, 2011

Life is flying by...

I should be working on my fantasy football draft that I am totally unprepared for, but wanted to do a quick post first. I can't believe my baby is going to be 4 months old and starting food in two weeks. Here are just a few of the 2100 pictures we have taken since her arrival.


This was Graysen with Daddy at her 12 week birthday lunch.
Shawn and I try to have "us" time one night a week. We had a really good time at a friend's wedding this weekend and saw some people we hadn't seen in awhile.
We have Sunday Funday bowling with the same group of friends every week. Graysen seems to enjoy it. We are wondering how long that will last.
I am still very fortunate to be able to take Graysen to work. She doesn't go all day anymore but still hangs out with us for at least half days. We are lucky she gets to see both of us and sometimes her Uncle Jer Bear. Speaking of work we closed 7 houses this month...by the 25th which is very impressive. We were just discussing today how smoothly it went. I am not sure how the last four months of the year will go but the three of us are proud of what we have done so far, and we have so much fun doing it (mostly).
We took this in the waiting area at her 8 week appointment. She did great at her shots. She cried for about 10 seconds and then was her normal happy self the rest of the day. It made it much easier on us. I can't ever remember her measurements and have to ask Shawn so I am putting it on here so I can look it up. She was 12lbs 7ozs and 23 1/2 inches. I can't wait to see her 4 month stats because we are constantly getting told she is HUGE. I mentally replace that with healthy. I did get a little sad when I boxed up her 3 month clothing which she wore for about a week. No more buying ahead of time.
This is my current favorite picture. That is Shawn's thumb on the bottom, but it is otherwise perfect to me. My favorite times are her bathtime and when she wakes up in the morning. I hear her start waking up and when I go to get her she greets me with a huge smile every morning. There isn't a possible better start to the day.