Saturday, October 6, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge and My Cousin's Wedding Weekend

We headed up to Dallas for my cousin's wedding and stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge to also have some cousin fun.We LOVED the place and can't wait to take G back when she is a little older.

Someone didn't want to go to sleep when we finally made it in our room.

The next morning we headed down to the water park for a day of water fun

She loved watching the bucket fill up and dump water over everyone


All of the girls had big smiles and lots of giggles all day.







They continued their girl fun while we got ready for the wedding.

I only ended up with blurry pictures from my camera of the wedding but still wanted to share. I love this picture.


Graysen was fascinated with the D.J and the bride. She spent all of her time dancing next to them or hanging out with the D.J  (it is genetic).

We had a quick cousin lunch before heading home.


One last kiss.